Unfortunately, we (see) saw many people suffering from knee joint pain every day.
To our surprise, not only older people (above 60 years) but also young adults (above 40 years) suffered from knee pain which compromised their way of living.
You may have observed many people during your morning walk or at your workplace who are suffering from knee pain but are unaware of the reason behind it.
Most people face problems in walking, standing up after extended sitting or have excruciating knee pain while using the stairs.
You may have seen many people limping, having a different walk pattern, or deformed shape of their legs.
Do not want to be one of them?
If yes, then you should be aware of the conditions and causes of your knee pain, treatment options at an early stage- before it’s too late.
What causes knee joint pain?
- Muscle weakness: The muscles around your knee joint become weak due to decreased activity or work culture, forcing them to sit in a chair for hours.
- Some may have an injury to the tendon/ligament, which can also cause knee pain.
Is there a need to wait? or what is the sense in neglecting the pain? and why are you still suffering when there is a solution?
With revolutionary advancements in medical fields, various minimal invasive treatment options are now available to deal with knee pain at early stages for those not willing for the conservative treatment’s options.
What are the treatment options?
- Avoid prolonged postures like sitting for a long duration of time.
- Strengthen your muscles by exercising or physiotherapy. However, this will not be able to treat cartilage degeneration.
- Adipose-derived cellular fraction: The Best Evidence-based, safe, effective treatment choice for the early grade of osteoarthritis. It is a minimally invasive procedure done in a single surgical sitting. You don’t have to compromise with your daily routine and work life. You walk back pain-free, just after a single day of hospitalization consult here for your knee pain
- In the last stage, joint replacement surgery (when your joint starts fusing) is the only available treatment option.
- What if not treated on time: (What will happen if you keep neglecting your knee pain)
- Your daily routine activities like walking, climbing stairs, sitting cross-legged becomes difficult.
- Your productivity in your work is compromised
- Your walking pattern also altered, and most people start limping to compensate for the pain
- Your legs become deformed
- You will be not able to sit cross leg
- You will not be able to use Indian toilets because total knee bending is compromised
So if you are experiencing knee joint pain, please consult with your orthopedician or book an online appointment with a Knee Expert now.