In India, SAHAJ REGENERATIVE CELL THERAPEUTICS LLP (SRCT) was started in 2015 in collaboration with Cell Innovation, Australia, with a vision to provide a proven minimally surgical option for treating of various types of Arthritis through Sahaj Therapy, a patented technology of Stromal Vascular Fraction (SVF).
- Position Title: Therapy Manager
- Role Type: Frontline Manager
- Position Location: Indore/Jaipur/Ahmedabad/Vadodara/Mumbai/Pune/Surat/Bhopal
- Reports to (Title): Director, Marketing & Sales
The position is of a team handling role and the incumbent will be responsible for driving business growth in assigned territory, maintaining effective customer relations, mapping territory potential, cascading science behind the Therapy/ Technology and collaborating with KOLs. He should develop a long-term positive customer relationships and building loyalty and confidence in Sahaj Regenerative Cell Therapeutics LLP (SRCT).
- Promote therapy to various clinical stakeholders (Orthopedic Surgeons, Physicians, General Practitioners, Physiotherapists) and create awareness in a territory
- Establish Facilitation Centers (FC’s) and create a network of Associate Doctors (AD’s) within the assigned territory
- Provide weekly and monthly action plan to manager, reflecting the activities required in the markets to achieve objectives
- Participate in Trade Displays and Conference when required
- Build sustainable, long term relationships with Key Opinion Leaders in assigned territory by involving them in our scientific engagements at regular intervals and through effective coverage at the right frequency
- Create and execute plan for conducting scientific activities such as CMEs, Awareness Camps, develop CRM strategy, and ensure effective execution of marketing campaigns from time to time to achieve objectives
- Schedule appointments and makes pre-planned sales presentations to customers. Map potential of territory & develop new KOLs
- Prepare and submit reports, forecasts & documents as required, in a timely & accurate manner
- Collaborate with customer service team and enhance patient referrals through strong followups & networking.
Minimum required Qualification / Experience / Exposures
- Bachelor's degree in Science / Pharma
- A minimum of 7+ and up to 10 years of sales experience from healthcare industry
- Preference will be given to candidates with an experience of handing products in Orthopedics/Arthroscopy/Viscosupplementation therapy with a proven performance track record.
- Experience of team handling of minimum 2-3 years.
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and the details.